White Chocolate Rocky Road Cake
- Total Time: 2 hours 20 minutes
- Yield: 10 1x
With no oven required, this simple but delicious rocky road cake is the answer to your leftover white chocolate easter eggs.
85g Vegan ‘butter'
2 tbsp Golden syrup
110g White chocolate or chocolate chips
1 tbsp Cocoa powder
200g Digestive biscuits
50g Mini vegan marshmallows
50g Dried cranberries
100g Vegan ‘maltesers' (eg Doisy & Dam, Moo Free, or Hadleigh Maid)
- Line a 450g loaf tin with cling film.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter with the syrup and white chocolate, then stir in the cocoa powder and remove from the heat.
- Crush the biscuits and the maltesers into small pieces then add them to the chocolate mixture and stir to combine well.
- Stir in the marshmallows and dried cranberries.
- Press the mixture into the prepared loaf tin and place in the fridge to set (approx. 2 hours or preferably overnight).
- When ready, invert the tin onto a serving platter, peel off the cling film then slice and enjoy.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 2 hours (fridge)
- Category: Desserts
- Method: No bake
- Cuisine: Desserts
Recipe adapted from a non-vegan version originally posted by Ocado (click here to view it and add all these products to your Ocado shopping)