Oh dear, after being really good for vegans, in 2018 Wetherspoon's have removed lots of vegan options from their menu. The beans have also now been confirmed as not vegan, so that also reduces the menu even more.
Check out the items below that are suitable for vegans:
Last updated 29 Jul 2018
- Fresh Fruit
- Toast. Ask for this without the butter.
- Vegetarian Breakfast – make a DIY veggie breakfast and pick any of the following:
beans, tomato, hash browns, toast, or mushroom (ask for no butter). Don't order beans as these are not vegan.
- Topped Chips with Five-bean Chilli
- Small Nachos – with cheese, guacamole, salsa, sour cream, sliced chillies. Ask for this without the cheese and sour cream.
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea, and Spinach Curry – Served with basmati pilau rice, plain naan bread, and poppadums. If ordered with extra poppadums, instead of naan bread, this curry has no gluten-containing ingredients.
- Five-bean Chilli – Served with rice and tortilla chips.
- Teriyaki Noodles – Choi sum, carrot, red pepper, edamame beans, soy sauce, ginger, chilli, garlic, black and white sesame seeds, and crispy onion.
- Quinoa Salad – Quinoa, rice, avocado, adzuki beans, grilled red and yellow pepper, red cabbage, chia seeds, kale, and dressing.
- Jacket Potato with Five-bean Chilli – Served with salad.
Jacket Potato with Beans.Don't order anything with beans as these are not vegan.
- Five-bean Chilli – Served with Mexican rice.
- Onion Rings
- Bowl of Chips
- Side Salad
- Mushy Peas
- Quinoa Side Salad
- Two Char-grilled Mini Corn-on-the-cobs
- Large Onion Bhajis – Curry Club (only available on Thursdays)
- Vegetable Samosas – Curry Club (only available on Thursdays)
- Fresh Fruit
- British Bramley Apple Crumble – Served with ice cream or custard. Ask for no ice cream or custard.
Click the menu below to take a look!
For more info, please check the Wetherspoon's website
If you have any updates or comments about this, please add them below, we want this to be as updated as possible so any tips you have will be greatly appreciated!
First written 24 Jun 2015, last updated 29 Jul 2018