Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Flapjack Bites
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 24 1x
- Diet: Gluten Free
For those looking for a gluten-free option that only requires a small amount of leftover chocolate, these flapjacks are a delicious snack!
200g dairy-free spread
200g light muscovado sugar
5 tbsp golden syrup
325g pure oats
1 good handful of raisins
4 tbsp chocolate chips or chopped leftover Easter chocolate, plus extra to serve (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
- Melt the spread, sugar, and syrup in a pan.
- Stir in the oats, raisins, and chocolate.
- Once all mixed, press into a 20cm x 30cm tin and bake for 20-25 mins.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before cutting.
- Melt the leftover chocolate and drizzle on top.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Stove & Oven
- Cuisine: Snacks
Recipe originally posted by Ocado (click here to view it and add all these products to your Ocado shopping)