To download the fifth issue of the magazine, click the below, complete the form, and it will be automatically emailed to you.
You can also buy a printed copy of the magazine! It looks beautiful and is printed on good quality paper throughout 🙂 You can buy a copy here!
You can also subscribe to the printed issues now. You will save money on the cover price, and also the postage. So why not subscribe to the printed magazine here!
We are pleased to bring you the fourth issue of the magazine.
This issue contains:
- GARDENING: VEG WITHOUT VIOLENCE – Piers Warren and Ella Bee Glendining show us how to grow your own veg veganically
- BUSINESS: GOING VEGAN – Giles Cooper shares his experience of taking on a new business venture and turning it vegan
- BAD DATE KATE – Mary White presents her online comic and animated series about vegan activist Kate
- COMPASSIONATE CARING – Why does there need to be a charity for older vegans? Jasmine Owens tells us more
- CITY GUIDE: SCRUMPTIOUS SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA – No need to throw a (vegan) shrimp on the barbie – Sydney, Australia has upped its game for plant-munchers looking to eat out. Here Sarah Dean picks the best places to grab some vegan grub
- ANIMAL WELFARE: FIGHTING FOR THE UNDERDOGS – Online dog community Doggletoggle on the ugly face of puppy farming and what they are doing to try and put a stop to it
- KEEP IT CLEAN – Do you know what's inside your cleaning products?
- MY VEGAN STORY – Scientific research consultant Rebecca Ram on working on behalf of the animals
- PLEASING CHEESES – Anderson Santos from Cashewbert on what makes a worthy vegan cheese
- ACTIVISM: GET ACTIVE – Toby Channon looks at the most effective ways to get the vegan message across
- BOOK REVIEW – How to Create a Vegan World, a Pragmatic Approach, by Tobias Leenaert
- CHRISTMAS FITNESS – Dave Sheahan gives advice on how to enjoy the festivities – without piling on the pounds
- SUPERFOODS – Gorgeous raw Christmas recipes from chef Juliette Bryant
- FAMILY TIME – Siobhan Gale on how to not go crackers this Christmas
- Plus loads of recipes including ideas for Christmas!