To download the third issue of the magazine, click the below, complete the form, and it will be automatically emailed to you.
Due to many requests, we have had the magazine printed! It looks beautiful and is on good quality paper throughout 🙂 You can buy a copy here!
We are pleased to bring you the third issue of the magazine.
This issue contains:
- A VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS – Emma Letessier meets inspirational vegan artist Sara Sechi
- CITY GUIDE: EDINBURGH – Discover the vegan options in this popular foodie destination
- VEGAN VELO – Mick Walker uses endurance cycling to raise funds for vegan charities
- BREEZE INTO SUMMER – Giles Cooper offers tips on how to handle non-vegans over the summer months
- NOURISH, FLOURISH, THRIVE – Many vegans make choices that benefit both animals and humans, but what happens when we neglect to show this compassion to ourselves?
- THE SCOOP ON VEGAN ICE CREAM – A round-up of 10 vegan ice cream options for those sunny days
- VEGAN PARENTING: THE BASICS – Get the basics on surviving being a parent to a vegan kid this summer
- A GREEN JOURNEY – Follow Amber's progress as she starts her new vegan journey
- PLANT-BASED PICNICS – Get loads of ideas to create the best vegan picnic this summer
- READY, STEADY, GRILL! – Fire up the barbecue and get your friends together for Jude Applin's easy vegan barbecue that can be whipped up in no time
- PRODUCTS WE LOVE – our selection of the vegan products we can't live without this summer
- NOT-SO-LAZY SUMMER DAYS – Dave Sheahan has advice for vegans on how to avoid the summertime blues
- VEGFESTUK LONDON – A look at the London vegan festival taking place in October
- VEGFESTUK TRADE – The first trade show for people running, or starting, a vegan business
- Plus reviews, recipes, competitions, vegan diary, and more