By Ana Goldseker Sauces, Sides, Simple Meal Italian Baking
January 26, 2016
4 large potatoes or 10 medium potatoes – washed and sliced to 1” thickness
¼ cup olive oil
1 tsp celtic sea salt
1 tbs basil
1 tbs oregano
3 large cloves garlic minced
Cashew Sour Cream
1 cup raw cashews soaked over night and rinsed well
½ cup coconut milk
1 tsp onion powder
¼ tsp celtic sea salt
3 cloves of garlic
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
3 tbs lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a bowl, place all the potatoes.
3. Drizzle oil over potatoes and mix well.
4. Add rest of ingredients and mix well.
5. Place potatoes with spices on a cookie sheet, flat side down.
6. Bake until edges are golden brown and potatoes are cooked through, about 40 minutes
1. Blend all ingredients in high speed blender.
Your review ...
All fields and a star-rating are required to submit a review.
Notify me of new posts by email.