Veganuary 2020 has brought Frankie and Benny's second full vegan menu, and this time it's as big a whole restaurant's menu! 🙂
Check out all the options below:
Warning Info Options Last updated: 04 Jan 2020
- Vegan Fry Up – Scrambled tofu, jackfruit sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans, hash browns, smashed avocado, and brown toast.
- Scrambled Tofu and Toast – A vegan take on a breakfast classic. Add smashed avocado.
- Sides: Baked Beans, Herb Potatoes, Fries, and Hash Browns.
While You Wait
- Marinated Olives – Tasty little Mediterranean treats.
- Mini Breadsticks – Basil flavoured breadsticks.
- Dough Balls – Fresh from the oven, with a garlic and herb dip.
- Garlic Pizza Bread
- Garlic Pizza Bread with Vegan Mozzarella – With a vegan mozzarella alternative.
- Plantballs Italiano – Flavoursome vegan balls made with oats, broad bean & pea protein, served in a spicy tomato sauce with vegan mozzarella alternative and rocket.
- Vegan Loaded Skins – Fully loaded with red pepper, olive, and sundried tomato, topped with a vegan cheese alternative and served with vegan mayo.
- Mushroom Ravioli – Mini pasta parcels filled with Porcini mushroom, spinach, dairy-free cheese, and garlic. Deep-fried until crisp and golden. Served with a spicy Arrabbiata sauce for dipping.
Burgers and Hot Dogs
- The Smoky Beet Burger – Soya, beetroot, and tomato patty plus lettuce and gherkin. Served with vegan mayo and fries.
- Viva la Vegan Burger – Vegan 1/4 pounder, lettuce, tomato, red onions, gherkin, and vegan burger sauce. Served with fries. You can add vegan melted cheese sauce.
- Vegan Hot Dog – American style 6” vegan sausage, fried onions, and vegan mayonnaise. Served with fries.
- Vegan Margherita – Tomato and vegan mozzarella alternative.
- Verdure – Roasted courgettes, pepper, and torn vegan balls made with oats, broad bean & pea protein, topped with vegan mozzarella alternative and fresh parsley on tomato sauce.
- Calzone Vegano – Folded pizza filled with roasted peppers, courgette, soy protein, Neapolitan tomato sauce, vegan mozzarella alternative, and basil. Served with a salad on the side.
Pasta and Salad
- Arrabbiata – Roasted red peppers, red onion, green chillies, and olives in a spicy tomato and garlic sauce. Choose from Penne or Spaghetti pasta, and add vegan soy pieces to your sauce if you like.
- Mushroom Bianca – Mushrooms in a dairy-free creamy garlic sauce and parsley. Choose from Penne or Spaghetti pasta, and add vegan soy pieces to your sauce if you like.
- Rigatoni Ragu – A rich lentil & soy mince ragu bake with tomato, grilled red pepper, red wine, fennel & thyme. Tumbled together with rigatoni pasta and smothered in vegan béchamel and dairy-free cheese alternative. Topped with rocket.
- Mediterranean Lasagne – Layers of grilled Mediterranean vegetables with pasta, dairy-free white sauce, vegan cheese & tomato.
- Mediterranean Salad – Couscous, bulgar wheat, black lentils, butternut squash, green beans, broccoli, and spring onion with a vinaigrette dressing.
- Fries – Double check with the restaurant you are in to make sure they don't fry their fries with the fish as seen in the comments below.
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Side Salad
- Vegan Cheese Loaded Fries – Warm vegan cheese sauce with chilli flakes.
- Garlic Pizza Bread
- Chocomisu – Vegan sponge soaked in a coffee & brandy syrup, layered with chocolate and coffee vegan cream, and dusted with cocoa powder.
- Apple Crumble – A sweet apple compote topped with vegan oats and a scoop of vegan ice cream.
- Chocolate & Raspberry Lava Cake – A warm chocolate & raspberry sponge with a gooey top. Served with a scoop of vegan choc-chip ice cream.
- No-Cheesecake – Unbelievably creamy vanilla vegan cheesecake on a crumbly biscuit base with blueberry coulis and vegan choc-chip ice cream.
- Vegan Choc-Chip Ice Cream – Two or three scoops.
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Shake – Soya milkshake with vegan choc-chip ice cream and chocolate sauce.
- Lotus Biscoff – Creamy vegan cheesecake on a biscuit base, topped with a Lotus Biscoff biscuit paste and crumb.
- Mini Garlic Bread
- 3 Dough Balls – Served with a garlic dip.
- Veggie Skewers – Cherry tomato, cucumber and pepper.
- Tomato Soup – Served with dough balls.
- Spaghetti Bolognese – Choose the plain tomato sauce option.
- Vegan Pizza – Made with vegan mozzarella alternative. Pineapple and/or Mushroom.
- Corn on the Cob
- Baked Beans
- Mixed Salad
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Garlic Bread
- Pip Organic Rainbow Lolly – Fruit lolly with cheeky hidden veg.
- Pip Organic Tropical Lolly – All fruit, no added sugar.
- Mini Choc-Chip Sundae – Vegan choc-chip ice cream, fresh banana, and chocolate sauce.
For more info, please check out their site.
First published: 27 Jan 2016
Last updated: 04 Jan 2020