Cafe Rouge have a new menu, and they have discontinued the hummus baguette, which is a big shame! A few years ago they took it off the menu, but you could still order it because they had all the ingredients in the kitchen still, and due to this, they put it back on the menu as people were still ordering it, but now it's gone, properly!
So, checking the menu, the following items are suitable for vegans:
Breads and Olives
- Risotto Aux Legumes – Champagne risotto with roasted butternut squash, petit pois, plum tomatoes, pea shoots and lemon dressing – This dish by default contains dairy, so you have to ask them not to add cream, the base of the dish is from a packet with no dairy, but they add cream, so please make sure you tell them you want it dairy-free!)
- Super Salade – Roasted butternut squash, beetroot, artichoke, chicory, pea shoots, Roquito chillies and mixed seeds
- Strawberry & black pepper sorbet
- Chocolate lime & chilli
- Lemon sorbet
- Rosemary Wedges
- Pasta Provencal – pasta in tomato & courgette sauce with salad
- Chilly Billy – apple and blackcurrant juice ice lolly
If you have any updates or comments about this, please add them below, we want this to be as updated as possible so any tips you have will be greatly appreciated!
Last updated: 17 May 2015