The Hectic Vegan Magazine Issue 1
To download the first issue of the magazine, just complete the form below and it will be automatically emailed to you.
Success! Now check your email to download the magazine.
We are so proud to bring you the launch issue of the magazine.
This issue contains:
- DAIRY IS SCARY – A look at why dairy is bad for us, beyond the harm it does to the cows involved
- BEAUTIFUL BERLIN: THE VEGAN CAPITAL OF EUROPE – Marissa gives us a guided tour of the vegan capital of Europe, featuring places to eat and visit, from the wonderful restaurants to the smallest cafes
- POWERED BY PLANTS – We spend a day with entrepreneur Giles Cooper to see what fuels him to success
- VEGAN COMMUNITY – Rebecca from Hailsham Vegans on how she found her local vegan community
- ONLY CONNECT: VEGAN ETHICS AND SPIRITUALITY – Kate E A Berridge, a vegan for forty one years and a teacher of healing and meditation makes a natural connection between the ethics of veganism and spirituality in this inspiring article
- CITY GUIDE: YORK – A top 10 of must-visit vegan-friendly places to eat in York
- CAMPAIGN: CIRCUS – The power of the peaceful protest at a travelling circus
- AN INTRO TO MATCHA – We take a look at matcha, the latest craze that’s popping up all over the place
- AFTERNOON TEA – A look at the afternoon tea offered by The Temple Cafe and The Oak Tree in Essex
- CHOOSE LIFE – Aoife, an 18-year old new vegan, tells us what veganism means to her
- SAY CHEESE – A round-up review of vegan cheeses
- Plus reviews, recipes, competitions, vegan diary, and more