Zizzi was the first national chain to offer vegan pizza (not just a no-cheese pizza!) a move that made all the other Italian chains realize there is a need, and followed suit! 🙂
Check out the items below that are suitable for vegans:
New Photo below Warning Info Options
Last updated: 19 Jan 2020
- Zizzi Mixed Olives – A mix of pitted green & purple olives in a garlic, red pepper & herb oil.
- Nocellara Giganti Olives – Giant bright green olives sourced from Trapani, Sicily, served naked.
- Garlic Bread – Brushed with garlic & rosemary.
- ‘Little Soul' Breads – Freshly baked with garlic & smoked sea salt.
- Toscana Soup – A hearty blend of tomatoes, leeks, grilled peppers, curly kale, and quinoa. Served with toasted focaccia for dipping.
- Vegan Bruschetta – Speciality tomatoes, red onion & roasted garlic, in extra virgin olive oil, on toasted focaccia. With super green pesto & fresh basil.
- Vegan ‘Beatball' Polpette – Pink beetroot ‘beetballs’, oven-baked in a pomodoro sauce with melted Mozzarisella (made with coconut oil), chilli threads & fresh oregano.
- Vegan Spaghetti Pomodoro – Tomato sauce with speciality tomatoes and basil.
- Lentil Linguine Ragù – Rich Italian lentil ragù with baby sunblush tomatoes, kale & linguine.
- LIMITED EDITION: Vegan Pumpkin & Sage Tortelloni – Tortelloni filled with pumpkin & sage, served on a pumpkin puree with super green pesto & finished with fresh pea shoots.
- Customise your pasta with any of the following: Fire roasted peppers, Field mushrooms, Pine nuts, Black olives, Red chillies, Roasted red onions, Spinach.
- Vegan Margherita – Tomato, Mozzarisella (made with coconut oil), and basil. Choose the Classic or Rustica base.
- Vegan Zucca – Tomato, Mozzarisella (made with coconut oil), roasted butternut squash, caramelised balsamic onions, and spinach. Choose the Classic or Rustica base.
- Vegan Jackfruit Italian Hot – Vegan jackfruit pepperoni, spicy harissa, roquito chillis & vegan Mozzarisella cheese, finished with basil. Choose the Skinny, Classic, or Rustica base.
- Try customising your pizza with any of the following: Caramelised balsamic onions, Mushrooms, Pine nuts, Jackfruit pepperoni, Black olives, Smoky tomatoes, Fire-roasted peppers, Red chillies, Hot roquito chillies, Smoked chilli jelly, Roquito pearls, Spinach, Super green pesto.
- Green beans
- Kale & Broccoli – sautéed with garlic.
- Chips – with rosemary & sea salt. These are cooked in the same fryer as non-vegan food.
- Sweet Potato Fries These are cooked in the same fryer as non-vegan food.
- Fried Herby Potatoes These are cooked in the same boiler as non-vegan food.
- Golden Millionaire's Slice – A chocolate chip cookie base, topped with layers of salted toffee & coconut chocolate ganache. Finished with an indulgent chocolate drizzle and splashes of gold.
- Plum & Raspberry Calzone – Warm sugared dough filled with plum, raspberries & strawberry & raspberry coulis. Served with crushed honeycomb & coconut & chocolate ripple gelato.
- Gelato by the Scoop – Choose Coconut & chocolate ripple, Lemon sorbet, and/or Strawberry sorbet. Extra toppings: Raspberry & strawberry coulis or Honeycomb.
For more info, please check the Zizzi's website
If you have any updates or comments about this, please add them below, we want this to be as updated as possible so any tips you have will be greatly appreciated!
First published: 12 Apr 2016
Last updated: 19 Jan 2020