Toby Carvery have updated their menu and have a whole new range of vegan options! The carvery has been updated so it's both veggie and vegan ready, and the vegetable glaze is now vegan.
Check out the items below that are suitable for vegans, and below the menu, you will find a gallery of what some of the dishes look like.
Last updated: 20 Sep 2019
New Photo below Warning Info Options
- Hummus – Topped with seeds and served with carrot, cucumber sticks, and ciabatta bread. Order the vegan version.
- Allotment Pie – Butternut squash, parsnips, mushrooms, spinach & chestnuts in a tomato & chive pastry.
- Roast Mushroom & Ale Pie – Vegan roasted mushroom & ale pie with parsley shortcrust pastry and puff pastry lid. Contains alcohol.
- Lentil & Sage Lasagne – A lentil mix made with red wine & spinach, layered between vegan pasta sheets and topped with a sage, white sauce and herb crumb. Contains alcohol.
- Very Vegan Burger – A delicious Beyond Meat plant-based burger in a soft bun with lettuce, tomato, burger sauce and topped with a melting slice served with roast potatoes.
- Chilli Non Carne – A rich chunky vegetable non carne made with onions, yellow & red peppers, sweetcorn and tomatoes served with basmati rice.
- Super Green Salad – Tenderstem broccoli, broad beans, peas, cos lettuce, mint, pickled fennel drizzled with a reduced fat French dressing and optional shaved Gran Moravia cheese. Ask for this without the shaved cheese.
- Belgian Chocolate & Raspberry Fondant – Chocolate cake with a melted heart of raspberry filling served with a scoop of coconut milk sorbet.
- Apple Pie – Deep fill Bramley apple pie in a shortcrust pastry served with your choice of custard or soya custard. Ask for this with soya custard.
- Trio of Sorbet – A scoop of raspberry, coconut milk, and orange sorbet.
For more info, please check the Toby Carvery website
If you have any updates or comments about this, please add them below, we want this to be as updated as possible so any tips you have will be greatly appreciated!
First published: 20 Sep 2019
Last updated: 04 Jan 2022