Leon is a great place to pick up a quick bite to eat, with branches located all around London and beyond.
Check out all the options below:
Photo below Warning Info Options Last updated: 10 Jan 2020
- Porridge with Blueberries, Honey & Toasted Seeds – Organic oat porridge with blueberries, toasted seeds, and organic honey. Porridge is cooked fresh for you every morning using organic British oats and organic dairy or cashew milk. Ask for this with cashew milk and without honey.
- Porridge with Banana & Cinnamon – Organic oat porridge with banana & cinnamon. Naturally sweetened with dates. Porridge is cooked fresh for you every morning using organic British oats and organic dairy or cashew milk. Ask for this with cashew milk.
- The Ruby Red Porridge – Topped with Almond Butter and a Ruby Red compote. With a natural prebiotic fibre made from chicory root, to help you feel sunnier inside. And it's got 50% less added sugar. Contains chicory inulin which contributes to normal bowel function by increasing stool frequency.
- Toast of the Town – Wholemeal toast with cinnamon and date butter.
- The Love Burger – A beetroot soya patty topped with burger sauce, Carolina mustard mayo, tomatoes, pickles, and a slice of smoked gouda-style Follow Your Heart vegan cheese.
- Gluten-Free LOVe Burger – A beetroot soya patty topped with burger sauce in a Gluten-Free burger bun topped with poppy seeds, Carolina mustard mayo, tomatoes, pickles, and a slice of smoked gouda-style Follow Your Heart vegan cheese.
- Chipotle Avocado Burger – A vegan burger with smoky chipotle mayo and freshly smashed avocado & red onion guacamole.
- Gluten-Free Chipotle Avocado Burger – A vegan burger with smoky chipotle mayo and freshly smashed avocado & red onion guacamole in a Gluten-Free poppyseed bun.
- Jack Wings – Cheesy vegan jackfruit nuggets in a gluten-free crumb.
Little Hot Boxes
- Lentil Masala – A rich coconut curry spiced with cumin, ginger & mustard seeds.
- Brazilian Black Bean – Black beans, carrots, and onions, spiced with sweet and smoked paprika, oregano, sprinkled with mint and parsley.
- LEON Baked Fries – Baked. Crispy. Criss-cut.
- Crushed Pea Salad – Dressed minted peas topped with toasted seeds and a wedge of lemon. Not available in all restaurants.
- Fresh Slaw – Red, Savoy, and white shredded cabbage with peas, fresh herbs, and a light dressing.
Bits in Between
- Jaffa Cake – A mini bundt cake with dark chocolate, candied oranges, and a squidgy marmalade centre.
- Vegan Billionaire – Date and flaxseed shortbread with date caramel and dark chocolate. Surprisingly, not too rich.
- Cardamom & Cranberry PaLeon Bar – Grain-free flapjack made with fruits, seeds, nuts, a little coconut oil, and spiced with cardamom.
- Raspberry & Rose Donut
- Original Hummus – Chickpea dip with tahini, lemon juice, and garlic.
- Thom's BBQ Sauce
- Vegan Aioli
- Chilli Sauce
- Toast & Banana – Slice of artisan wholemeal toast, buttered and served with fair trade banana. Ask for this without butter.
For more info, please check out the Leon website.
If you have any updates or comments about this, please add them below, we want this to be as updated as possible so any tips you have will be greatly appreciated!
First published: 10 Jan 2020
Last updated: 10 Jan 2020