Leon is a great place to pick up a quick bite to eat, with branches located all around London and beyond.
Check out all the options below:
Last updated: 03 Oct 2022
New Photo below Warning Info Options
- Vegan Sausage Muffin – Plant-based, spiced sausage patty. Paired with LEON’s fruity tomato ketchup and fresh spinach in a lightly toasted sourdough muffin. Not available as gluten-free option.
- Hash Browns – Crispy moons of potato, celeriac and onion. Freshly baked every morning.
- Ruby Red Porridge with Organic Activated Almond Milk – Slow cooked organic porridge oats with organic activated almond milk topped with almond butter and a ruby red compote. The ruby red compote is boosted with chicory root, a natural prebiotic fibre, to make this breakfast good for your gut. Activated almonds are nuts that have been soaked in fresh filtered water for 12 hours to start the germination process. Germination reduces the phytic acid in almonds and this increases the absorption of the nutrients when consumed – in this case, in porridge. Contains chicory inulin which contributes to normal bowel function by increasing stool frequency. The full beneficial effect is obtained with 12g of inulin per day, thus 1 serving provides 1/4 of the daily requirements.
- Banana and Cinnamon Porridge with Activated Almond Milk – Organic oat porridge with banana & cinnamon. Naturally sweetened with dates. The porridge is cooked fresh for you every morning using organic British oats and activated organic almond milk. Activated almonds are nuts that have been soaked in fresh filtered water for 12 hours to start the germination process. Germination reduces the phytic acid in almonds and this increases the absorption of the nutrients when consumed – in this case, in porridge.
- Acai Berry Smoothie – Five berries, blended. Raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, cherries, and acai berries, mixed with apple and banana.
- Sweet Potato Fritter & Lime Aioli Wrap – Baked sweet potato, beetroot & fennel seed fritter, topped with caramelised lime aioli, pink kraut and spinach.
- LOVe Burger – A vegan burger topped with LOVe Burger sauce, mustard mayo, tomatoes, pickles, and a slice of smoked Gouda-style vegan cheeze.
- Moroccan Me*tballs – The meatless meatballs are slowly simmered in their famous Moroccan-style tomato sauce. Served with fresh herbs, toasted seeds, and garlic aioli.
- Brazilian Black Bean – An instant classic. Black beans, carrots and onions, spiced with sweet and smoked paprika, and oregano, sprinkled with mint and parsley.
- Autumn Mezze Salad – Warming berbere-spiced butternut squash, with a sweet potato, beetroot & fennel seed fritter, LEON Hummus, seasonal celeriac & kale slaw, pink kraut, and pomegranate seeds.
- Baked Fries – Baked. Crispy. Criss-cut.
- Cheezy Loaded Fries – LEON Baked Fries smothered in vegan cheeze sauce and topped with jalapenos.
- Aioli Mac & Cheeze Bites – Curls of macaroni cooked in a three-cheeze, garlic and sweet potato-infused béchamel, rolled in a herby golden crumb. Excellent on their own, even better dunked in Aioli.
- Flatbread – For dipping, dunking and scooping.
- Hummus – Chunky chickpea dip with tahini, lemon juice, and garlic.
- Winter Slaw – Celeriac, red cabbage, carrots, kale, peas, and sprouts in a creamy slaw dressing.
Bits in Between
- Vegan Billionaire – A gluten-free cashew, date, and polenta shortbread base topped with date caramel and dark chocolate.
- PaLeon Bar – Flapjack made with fruits, seeds and nuts, a little coconut oil, and spiced with cardamom.
- Vegan Pecan, Maple & Oat Cookie – Like a posh hobnob. A poshnob, if you will. This vegan bake from our friends at Humbledough is packed with organic oats, maple syrup, pecans, and sultanas.
- Double Chocolate Cookie – Velvety smooth cocoa and vegan chocolate drops make for a gooey-centred cookie with crisp, almost caramel edges.
For more info, please check out the Leon website.
If you have any updates or comments about this, please add them below, we want this to be as updated as possible so any tips you have will be greatly appreciated!
First published: 10 Jan 2020
Last updated: 03 Oct 2022